Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Who says I can't jump?

Just a short post today.

I ran downstairs to grab some lunch across the street.

As I was walking out of Pollo Tropical, I saw this guy walking ahead of me, ready to cross the street. He was limping a bit, favoring his left leg. He took three steps onto the street when I heard a sportscar peeling around the corner. I knew the sportscar would've hit the guy had I not intevened.

I sprinted towards the guy and threw him up on my right shoulder. There was a white car coming from the opposte direction, so I leapt over it and landed on the sidewalk (it was only a Miata, so it wasn't too difficult to gain enough vert to clear it).

Admist the onslaughter of screeching and braking from each of the cars we just cleared, I set the guy down on the ground and made my way out of sight. My car was on the opposite end of the parking lot. I made my way there and changed into a T-shirt. I waited a few minutes before returning to my office.

Later I sat down for some lunch from the vending machine (I was so looking forward to my Tropi Chop Max).

AM: Dunkin Donuts Medium Roast with Cinnamon

No comments: