Saturday, February 23, 2008

No Trace!

I haven't slept much during the past week. I spent many late nights looking for my wife's attackers. It's amazing how they can simply vanish without a trace. They could've fled back to Cuba for all I know. Castro did just tender his resignation this week, though I doubt the island will see any drastic changes for the better anytime soon.

I sit on street curbs waiting to see their car. It's easy enough to simply blend in with the other "borachos" in the area. I can't tell you how many times I've gone from sitting to full sprint, chasing after similar cars. It was cool to discover that not only can I catch up to a car moving at 40 mph, but I can also keep up with it for a good 200 yards. Fortunately, the streets are dark, so my identity is protected.

I do want to see justice brought on these women in the proper way. I plan on calling the police as soon as I determine their location. I picked up an old i560 Motorola at the Flagler flea market. I found out recently that old cellphones can still call 9-1-1 even though it's not connected with a particular service. All it needs is some battery life. This helps me with staying anonymous.

My 9-1-1 cell was especially useful during some public service I accomplished late into the night. The area I've been staking is prone to women employed by the world's oldest profession. In turn, these women tend to attract some of the world's less than ethical men.

I intervened in a few dozen muggings and rapes I saw out in the street. It's easy to move in quickly and disarm the aggressor. I then tie him up with whatever I can find (I lost two pairs of shoe strings doing this), call 9-1-1, and leave him on the street corner for the police. I know, I know, it's straight out of Bruce Wayne's fantasy world. But unlike the caped crusader, many of the victims don't wait around for the police; I assume some of these victims are on some wanted list to begin with. And without a victim, the guys can't be charged for crime.

AM: Dunkin Donuts, Large/Cream & Sugar
PM: Cafecito
PM: Dunkin Donuts, Large/Cream & Sugar

No comments: