Wednesday, January 23, 2008

First WOD for 2008!

Finally! I managed to roll out of bed early enough this morning to get in my first workout of the year (and in 3 months). I warmed up with the Crossfit WOD (4 x 400m runs with 2:00 rest between each run). I then did some pullups, dips, and more sprints. It wasn't a difficult workout, but it felt great to finally get outside.

All I could think about last night was that crack down the center of my monitor. I had no idea what to tell my boss. I just kept thinking to myself, "What crack? My monitor is in one piece." It practically became my mini-mantra for the night.

Oddly enough, when I arrived at work this morning, I found my monitor was in one piece. I know that I was really upset over losing all that data, but could I have been so blinded by anger and frustration to see something that wasn't even there? It was definitely weird and not the sort of differences I've been noticing with myself that prompted this blog. I'll have to pay closer attention to such instances in the future.

AM: DD Home brew, Medium, Cinnamon
AM: Folgers, Medium, International Delight

No comments: